- 1 CE HR
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Cost $15 for Members/$20 Non-Members
- Course No. 37368
- Provider-Texas REALTORS® #0001
- Virtual Class (off site instructor via Zoom)
- Instructor- Kiersten Crawford
- Last Day for discount is June 8, 2021. After June 8, 2021 add $15 to registration fee
- No refund or Transfers on or after June 10, 2021.
- To assure you receive class information, registration ends June 11, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This course will instruct real estate agents on how to write enforceable contracts for purchases relating to Wills and Estates. Using case studies, the real estate agent will learn to identify the true parties of interest. This varies depending upon whether the deceased died with a will or intestate.
Rapattoni Class ID: WILL621