- 4 Days of class - Mon 9/13, Fri 9/17, Mon 9/20, & Fri 9/24
- 8:30-5:00 daily
- 30 Hours SAE
- Cost - $225 Members & $250 Non-Members
- Course No. 0779
- Provider-Texas REALTORS® #4520
- Instructor- Amber Brown
- Virtual class (off site instructor via Zoom)
- Last day for discount is Sept 6, 2021. After Sept 6, 2021, add $25 to registration fee
- No refund or Transfers on or after Sept 9, 2021
- To assure you receive class information, registration ends Sept 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This vital day provides an in-depth view of agency relationships which are the foundation of serving any client in any transaction. Importantly, this day aims to increase your awareness of your role and your broker's, and how the two work together and support one another. It addresses the requirements for both presenting the choices available for an agency relationship, as well as disclosing existing agency relationships. It examines the fiduciary duties required of agency and how they relate to both buyer and seller representation. And, it discusses intermediary relationships and the rules that apply.
For more information about GRI and the coupon.
Rapattoni Class ID: GRI921B