Our organization is truly member run and committees are a huge part of that.
Below you will find descriptions of the committees.
We hope this will help you pinpoint which you might be interested in. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email our Association Executive Regina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!!
Four Rivers Committee Descriptions -
- Communications/Public Relations - Handles communications to targeted audiences of the association including members, prospects, and general public. Works with the newsletter and press releases.
(Meets the First Wednesday of each month from 11-12pm)
- Governmental Affairs - Reviews proposed regulations/rules within local governing bodies, reporting on emerging issues to members. Stays actively involved in all local and political races.
(Meets the Third Thursday at noon for the sub-committee Chairs)
- MLS - Committee works on behalf of the subscribers of the Central Texas MLS. Members of the committee will bring forward issues noticed with the MLS system, revisions that need to be made to input forms or fields, and alert the MLS Administrator of any errors in the system. This committee reports to the two CTXMLS Governors elected by the Four Rivers Board of Directors.
(Meets the Third Monday of each month from 8:30-10:00 am)
- Professional Development - Coordinates regular membership meetings and annual banquet. Comes up with ideas for networking meetings for members.
(Meets the Second Thursday of each month from 1:30-2:30 pm)
- Scholarship - Responsible for fundraising of designated scholarships given to graduating high school students. Includes involvement in the selection process for the scholarships.
(Meets the Second Monday of each month from 10:30 - 11:30 am)
- TREPAC - Focus is on political TREPAC fundraising in order to back local, state, and national candidates.
(Meets the Third Thursday of each month from 12:00-1:00pm)
- Professional Standards- Focus is on education and training of The Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice with an emphasis on Broker engagement. The requirement for serving on this committee is that all committee members must have, or will commit to attending TAR's Professional Standard Training.
(Meets the Fourth Tuesday of each month from 1:30 - 2:30 pm)
Click here to see who serves on these committees.